The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• General clerical work such as typing, filing, and sorting mail for distribution
• Greet and assist visitors
• Screen phone calls and route callers to appropriate personnel
• Create and format engineering specifications (specs), letters and other businessrelated documents using applicable software.
• Preparing shipping labels and ordering FedEx and UPS pickups and deliverables
• Maintain conference room schedules
• Maintain, organize, and order office supplies
• May coordinate domestic travel arrangements such as flights, hotels and car rentals
• Ensure general office, conference rooms, and break room are clean, neat, and
• Assist with planning corporate events
• Coordinate business lunches including scheduling meetings, reserving conference
rooms, and ordering lunches.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Want to join our team?
We're always looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our team. If your qualified for one of the available positions, send us your resume and cover letter. IBC Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Advanced skills in MS Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated, proactive, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical
• Working knowledge of general office equipment
• Must have a valid NY State driver’s license