The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Answering, assisting, and directing all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a
professional and courteous manner.
• Performing related clerical work such as typing, filing, and sorting mail for distribution.
• Using applicable software programs to create and format engineering specifications
(specs), letters and other business-related documents.
• Works with in-house engineers to assist with organizing, distributing, managing files for Building
Condition Survey Reports.
• Distributes and properly logs incoming and outgoing submittals/RFIs and other Construction
• Preparing shipping labels and ordering FedEx and UPS pickups and deliverables.
• Coordinate travel arrangements such as flights, hotels and car rentals.
• Coordinate business lunches, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, calls and
• Support Project Manager’s and assist in balancing their workloads.
• Performs other administrative duties as required.
Want to join our team?
We're always looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our team. If your qualified for one of the available positions, send us your resume and cover letter. IBC Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Advanced skills in MS Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated, proactive, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical
• Working knowledge of general office equipment
• Must have a valid NY State driver’s license