The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design and analysis of sustainable building systems, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation within healthcare facilities, K-12/higher education and other buildings.
• Researches code issues and reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients, architects and senior engineers.
• Revises or changes of drawings and specifications.
• Coordinating work with clients and other consultants as well as in-house staff from other disciplines.
• Engaging with contractors for pre-construction and construction support activity.
• Documentation of systems design in software such as Autodesk, Microstation, Revit.
• Able to draft when necessary with speed and accuracy
• Engineering analysis work, including load calculations and equipment sizing.
• Performs other duties as required
Want to join our team?
We're always looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our team. If your qualified for one of the available positions, send us your resume and cover letter. IBC Engineering, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must have or pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Engineering excellent communication, planning and organizational skills required. Must have valid New York State Driver's license. Highly motivated, proactive and able to juggle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.